Tuesday, April 2, 2013

How do I delete music from my iPhone?

Quandary courtesy of Noles2010: How do I remove music from my Iphone?

I tried going through Itunes, but when I open up the “music” under my Iphone, I am not able to click on any of the files to delete them. Is there an easy way to do this that I am missing?


This is exactly top tips on How do I remove music from my Iphone? which you might requirement to solve difficulties ourselves. I hope this can help in lots of ways; creating your own life far better. Hoping top tips on How do I remove music from my Iphone? happens to be an answer someday.

Optimum solution:


Answer by azngrl

u need to go to ur itunes and remove them from ur library playlist and resync ur iphone.


Answer by korn zombie

uncheck them from ur library then tell iphone to sync only checked songs. it will automatically come off


Know far better?

Add all your answer from a comments!


A mix with some of the best classical pieces in the world. Compositions name list: 00:01 – Albinoni – Adagio in g minor 10:44 – Pachelbel – Canon in D major …


Music for Tired Lovers


View courtesy of Music for Tired Lovers


Music for Tired Lovers

Herman, Woody

Columbia CL 651

1955


How do I delete music from my iPhone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive