Thursday, April 11, 2013

How to add my own music to Sims 3 stereo should I do?

musictipsandhints.blogspot.com ® How to add my own music to Sims 3 stereo should I do?

Quandary caused by Nina27: How do I add my own music to Sims 3 stereo?

Here’s what I did: I went to “custom music” file and added all the song files I wanted to it and removed the current sims 3 songs from that folder. But when I go in the game, it still only plays the game songs and not my own, even when I have the stereo channel on “custom music”. Did I do something wrong?


Actually info on How do I add my own music to Sims 3 stereo? that you might have got to clear up problems with their. Ideally it will help to in lots of ways: and to make everything far better. Hoping info on How do I add my own music to Sims 3 stereo? just might be simple solution in the foreseeable future.
Most practical answer:


Answer by forever&always
idk i wanna knoww


Understand or know a lot better?

Leave the answer in the comments!

How to add my own music to Sims 3 stereo should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive