Thursday, April 11, 2013

How to music on your computer?

musictipsandhints.blogspot.com ® How to music on your computer?

Query caused by Green Elephants rock my socks  : How to get music on computer?

I just bought a CD, and I put it in my disk section in my computer, and it started playing. How do you get it so when you go on windows movie maker, you import media, to get it so it is up there? That’s kinda confusing… WAIT a sec.. how to you get the music to the folder “Music”?


This is really focused on How to get music on computer? that you may possibly prefer to solve issues his or her self. Perhaps this will assist in many ways: and build your life much better. Who want focused on How to get music on computer? may be the most efficient in coming years.
Solution:


Answer by xxema67xx
i think you just save it into the music file


Fully grasp greater?

Leave the actual answer as part of his comments!

How to music on your computer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive