Sunday, April 7, 2013

How To Remove ‘Music’ App profile on Myspace, What should I do?


Inquiry created by Katie Rose: How do you remove a “Music” app in myspace profile?

I had a hacker recently hack my MySpace page, and deleted all my modules, and now, I look back on the page, and put everything back, and now, I have this “Music” thing appear on it, and it shows all the albums I have in “My Music”. Please help! I realllllllly want to know how to remove it so I don’t have to go to my back-up one {for good!}!

It’s gone!

Thank you for the answer!


Solution:

Truly with regards to How do you remove a “Music” app in myspace profile? may have to have situations individually. With some luck you will find in many ways: and also make your own life significantly better. Who wish with regards to How do you remove a “Music” app in myspace profile? will be a simple solution in the long run.


Answer by tylertremallose

just go to customize profile and remove that music module app

or mouse over my profile

click applications

and click settings and change the settings

i believe theres one to not show it on your profile want sure should Remove Relaxing Spa Music Long Time profile please page Myspace music life know Katie Rose help good gone find deleted created click change back How To Remove Music App profile on Myspace, What should I do? httpmusictipsandhints blogspot com


Be sure far better?

Leave your very own answer on the comments!
Relaxing Spa Music Long Time.



How To Remove ‘Music’ App profile on Myspace, What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive