Wednesday, April 3, 2013

How To remove the window in the common extensions should I do?


Inquiry courtesy of Yen: How do you remove common extensions on windows?

I have windows 7. I would like to know where the option there is to remove common extensions like .wma and .mp3 but keep the lesser known ones like .7z. I know there was a way to do that.


I want it so that I can still alter extensions when I want to, but for the common ones, they could be hidden so that it reads “test” instead of “test.mp3″


This is just about How do you remove common extensions on windows? you may should resolve situations independently. Perhaps this will aid in lots of ways, and formulate the way you live better. Hoping just about How do you remove common extensions on windows? could possibly be a simple solution one day.

Most practical answer:


Answer by peteams

Assuming 7 is the same as 8, find the Folder Options property page, on the View tab under Advanced settings put a check mark next to ‘Hide extensions for known file types’.


Understand or know good?

Add all your answer within a comments!


Music video by Rick Astley performing Never Gonna Give You Up. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 2573462 (C) 1987 PWL.



How To remove the window in the common extensions should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive