Sunday, April 7, 2013

How To save the “My Music” folder on your limewire songs should I do?

Uncertainty caused by Ms. Taylor Lautner:): How do you save limewire song in your “my music” folder?

Im making a celebrity myspace and I need to save the songs that i need in my “my music” on my computer. its like “my pictures” and “my documents” but “my music”…


This is actually with regards to How do you save limewire song in your “my music” folder? which you might must have to fix difficulties on his or her. Ideally it will aid in several ways: that will create your life much better. Wishing with regards to How do you save limewire song in your “my music” folder? is likely to be the most effective results in the coming years.

Best solution:


Answer by sch1308

open limewire and click on options under tools. click on saving on the left menu, select the audio icon and click browse, then in the look in menu click on my documents then my music and your done


Answer by javiercitocorazon

you have to go to to lime wire options under te saved tab you can say thet all your music be saved in my music


Answer by OZ

My Music is in the My Documents folder. To get Limewire to save them to there you open limewire go to tools scroll to options The first word in the list to the left will be “saving” Highlight that then to the right brouse and navigate to my documents then my music. Click ok and now it saves the music to the my music folder


Answer by Roelof V

Just follow the instructions given to you by some of the others.

However. if I were you, I would not copy your songs to My Music, because when your pc for one reason or the other would crash and had to format you pc, you will loose all your songs you downloaded with limewire. I presume you have a second partition on your hard drive ( d drive). When that is the case, you should make a directory on your d drive and call for example Limewire Downloads.

You are then going to change that directory in Limewire options the same way as instructed for my music.

Now your pc can crash or what ever, but your songs are safe.


Understand or know better?

Provide your resolution to this question below!


Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/PetersonFarmBros T-Shirts and Online Store: http://thepetersonfarmbros.bigcartel.com/ Twitter: @gregpeterson33 @npete1…


music score


Appearance through music score


A music score…


colorful and varied they way music should be.

Please do use the equalizer when you listen to your music you might find "hidden" notes on your favorite song.


How To save the “My Music” folder on your limewire songs should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive