Friday, April 12, 2013

How you can put music on my iPod borne?

musictipsandhints.blogspot.com ® How you can put music on my iPod borne?

Question made by ❀Bugsey❀: How can I put the music on my iPod onto my comp?

Long story short …


I accidentaly deleted “My Music” folder when I meant to transfer it from my C drive to an external hard drive.


Now my iTunes is empty, but I have all my songs still on my iPod.


How can i put my iPod songs back on my computer?


Definitely everything about How can I put the music on my iPod onto my comp? may have to solve issues theirselves. Confidently it will help in lots of ways: to create yourself significantly better. Who want everything about How can I put the music on my iPod onto my comp? could well be a strategy in time.
Optimum solution:


Answer by Doc Brown
Theres an easy program you can download called iPod access, just google it. When you download it, and open it, it will ask you to register, just click later, or try the demo. It allows you to burn up to five songs at a time from your iPod to your computer. Good luck


Be sure better?

Leave the actual answer within the comments!

How you can put music on my iPod borne?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive