Saturday, April 13, 2013

HTC X on one to import music from a CD, what should I do?

musictipsandhints.blogspot.com ® HTC X on one to import music from a CD, what should I do?

Request basically by Mrs.Adam Levine: How to import music from a cd to the HTC One X?

I just got the phone and have no clue how to put music on it?

I downloaded HTC Sync Manager but Im no totally sure I know how to work it.

When I send the music to my phone it is not in the “Music”?

How do I do it?

Thanks


This is definitely supposed to be about How to import music from a cd to the HTC One X? that you might should resolve situations in their own business. Preferably this helps in many ways, may create yourself much better. With the expectation supposed to be about How to import music from a cd to the HTC One X? is going to be a solution sometime soon.
Solution:


Answer by Daniel
I have a video on how to get free music on your phone! Its on YouTube, go to it, my username is 43Bautista43 and you’ll see my video. Its easy fast and free. Afterwards, like, comment, and subscribe!


Figure out far better?

Leave your personal answer within the comments!

HTC X on one to import music from a CD, what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive