Thursday, April 11, 2013

I put my cell phone from my computer how to use the song as a ringtone?

musictipsandhints.blogspot.com ® I put my cell phone from my computer how to use the song as a ringtone?

Challenge made by !: Is there a way to use a song I put from my computer my phone as a ringtone?

I put a song to my phone through my computer and it’s now saved to “My Music” on my phone, but I don’t see any options to make it my ringtone? I have Samsung Intensity II, if that helps?


This is actually precisely about Is there a way to use a song I put from my computer my phone as a ringtone? which you may be compelled to clear up situations without any help. I hope this will aid in many ways, and generate everything significantly better. Dreaming precisely about Is there a way to use a song I put from my computer my phone as a ringtone? are generally a strategy over time.
Most practical answer:


Answer by Kristin
Here’s a link where you can download the manual if you don’t have one…. It wont let me see it without downloading and I’m on work computer, but it should tell you in the manual.


Ok my link sucks, go to samsung.com and find your phone, click “I own this” and it will show you drivers and manuals.


Do know much better?

Add your own personal answer active in the comments!

I put my cell phone from my computer how to use the song as a ringtone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive