Wednesday, April 3, 2013

One of my music video on iTunes at the bottom of the “movie” is under the “Music Video” How can I help you?

Issue made by Nigel: On iTunes, one of my music videos is under “Movies”. How do I put it under “Music Videos” ??

I downloaded it and it went straight to the “Movies” playlist, but I want it under “Music” so that it is under the “Music Videos” playlist on my ipod.


Thankssss want videos video under type select Music Videos Music Box music Movie life library iTunes help file click change bottom best Answer One of my music video on iTunes at the bottom of the movie is under the Music Video How can I help you? httpmusictipsandhints blogspot com


However this is tips about On iTunes, one of my music videos is under “Movies”. How do I put it under “Music Videos” ?? which you can should really fix problems on their own. With some luck this’ll help in lots of ways; and formulate your life greater. Hoping tips about On iTunes, one of my music videos is under “Movies”. How do I put it under “Music Videos” ?? will probably be a remedy sooner or later.

Best answer:


Answer by Fuct up Kid

just connect your pod, go to movies and change the type of file it is to…whatever you want it to be, just rename it, should work


Answer by Johnny

Open iTunes, in video library right-click on the video file, choose Get info…

There select Video tab and on the top there is pull-down menu

Video kind: …. select “music video”


Then re-send the file onto your iPod


Have fun

Johnny


Acknowledge a lot better?

Leave your ultimate answer inside the comments!


Music Box


Image just by Music Box


This music(-al) box plays Tchaikovsky’s "Swan Lake".


One of my music video on iTunes at the bottom of the “movie” is under the “Music Video” How can I help you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive