Saturday, April 13, 2013

Should we respond to all of my facebook music fan?

musictipsandhints.blogspot.com ® Should we respond to all of my facebook music fan?

Consult courtesy of R: Should I respond to all of my Facebook Music fans?

I have a facebook page with several thousand “likes” or fans of my music. One or two throughout the week will post “good music” or “i really like your tunes” or sometimes even questions.


I wanted to know what you’re opinion is on responding to these posts? I know it’s good to engage your fans, but if you look at all the big celebs, none of them respond. Do you think it makes a musician look small-time if they respond to people’s comments, or do you like that they take the time to respond to everyone?


Which do you think is better for my image?


Definitely is tips concerning Should I respond to all of my Facebook Music fans? that you might prefer to fix issues themselves. Eventually it will aid in lots of ways, may create your own life much better. Praying tips concerning Should I respond to all of my Facebook Music fans? are generally a way out at some point.
Optimum solution:


Answer by Kaitlyn
I think you should occasionally put up a status like “Thanks for the support guys” and such. For the questions I would make a Q&A discussion board so you’re not repeating answers all the time. I like it when the artists reply to fans, but it’d take forever to reply to every one.


Answer by James
Responding to people’s questions and comments doesn’t make people look down on you at all. On the contrary, it will make your fans feel appreciated. They will feel special and will really like the fact that you are drawing closer to them. I guess you meant ‘few’ of the big celebs respond. Even if most of them don’t respond, it may be because they don’t have enough time, or that they are not so much into online social networking, etc. I think you should respond to your fans if you can.


Know greater?

Leave your personal answer from the comments!

Should we respond to all of my facebook music fan?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive