Saturday, April 13, 2013

Songs on my memory card on my phone?

musictipsandhints.blogspot.com ® Songs on my memory card on my phone?

Trouble made by Just Mee: How do I get songs on my memory card to show up on my cell phone?

I converted all my songs into mp3′s and saved them into the My Music folder in the memory card, but when I open the “my music” part of my memory card on my phone, it says it’s empty. What do I do?


Truly interesting facts about How do I get songs on my memory card to show up on my cell phone? that you might requirement to clear up concerns by themself. Ideally this will assist you in lots of ways, and create everything considerably better. Who want interesting facts about How do I get songs on my memory card to show up on my cell phone? could well be a response in the foreseeable future.
Best solution:


Answer by Andrew
you need to make sure the mp3 is encoded correctly. you would check your owners manual to determine what you need.


Have any idea greater?

Leave your own answer inside of the comments!

Songs on my memory card on my phone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive