Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Sound from Windows7, I have a folder when you switch between playing the sound will be played. How To change the sound, what should I do?

Question made by Lisa: In Windows7, a sound plays when I switch between folders, a sound plays. How do I change that sound?

So, for example, when I am navigating in the “Libraries” folder, and click to go into “Documents” or “Music,” it makes a sound.


And I know that I can get to changing my sounds profile by right clicking on the desktop and choosing “Appearance and Personalization.” Which specific sound do I change to either get rid of this sound or change it to something less annoying?


That is things to know about In Windows7, a sound plays when I switch between folders, a sound plays. How do I change that sound? that you may should certainly resolve issues with their. Preferably this will assist you in many ways… and to make your life significantly better. Thinking things to know about In Windows7, a sound plays when I switch between folders, a sound plays. How do I change that sound? is likely to be a strategy later in life.

Solution:


Answer by mg© – anti VT™ MG AM© Fundi4Life

control panel, change system sound.


Answer by Marvin

Like you said – in Appearance and Personalization – Sounds.

Under Windows Explorer sounds – Start Navigate.

That’s the one.


Understand or know far better?

Leave your special answer to the comments!


One hour HD recording of meditation candle and gentle music. For the best guided meditations on the planet, click here: http://tinyurl.com/meditateTHG Expand…


Music in Athens: Punk in Drublic


Snapshot using Music in Athens: Punk in Drublic


Music in Athens: Punk | ©2006 Zach Wise, all rights reserved


Sound from Windows7, I have a folder when you switch between playing the sound will be played. How To change the sound, what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive