Monday, April 8, 2013

Where the Sopranos for the perfect soundtrack Where can I find a list?

Dilemma basically by Bflatblues: Where can I find a complete soundtrack list for Sopranos?

I know there are two soundtrack CDs out there but they are quite incomplete when it comes to all the songs from the entire series. I also have been to the HBO site where you can choose an episode then click “music” and get the list for that episode. What I’m looking for is a complete list (in one, printable place) of all the tunes heard throughout the series. Has anyone seen such a list?


Thanks!


It is details Where can I find a complete soundtrack list for Sopranos? you may really have to solve troubles individually. Now you will find in several ways: and build yourself much better. In hopes details Where can I find a complete soundtrack list for Sopranos? could possibly be a resolution in time.

Best answer:


Answer by George Washington Fall!

Try ebay or amazon.com.


Understand or know better?

Leave your special answer inside a comments!


UNESCO: Representative List of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity – 2008 URL: http://www.unesco.org/culture/ich/RL/00018 Description: The Aka Pygmi…


Music for 18 Musicians, Steve Reich


Shot merely by Music for 18 Musicians, Steve Reich


At the Bang on a Can Marathon, June 3, 2007, New York City, World Trade Center Winter Garden. Performed by The New Music Ensemble at Grand Valley State University


Where the Sopranos for the perfect soundtrack Where can I find a list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive