Sunday, April 7, 2013

You amazing artists like Rihanna, when you can, why would she listen to heavy metal?

Consider written by : Why would you listen to Heavy Metal when you can listen to amazing artists like Rihanna?

I just don’t understand it, why would you listen to such angry music when you can enjoy music and fit in and be normal by listening to whatever is on the radio. I mean singers like Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, Kate Perry and Ronald Reagan are just amazing in comparison to the sounds people who need a haircut call “music.” My toaster makes a better sound.


That’s relating to Why would you listen to Heavy Metal when you can listen to amazing artists like Rihanna? which you might wish to resolve concerns on their very own. With some luck , this will help to in lots of ways: as well as your own life considerably better. In hopes relating to Why would you listen to Heavy Metal when you can listen to amazing artists like Rihanna? might possibly be the most efficient in time.

Most practical answer:


Answer by Dalton K

trolls are getting worse these days


Answer by Seller

Are your parents brother and sister?


Answer by MCMG is quite fond of Megadeth

As music gets worse, so do trolls.


Answer by JonathanPrevenge

…Ronald Reagan?


What are you smoking?


Answer by Shane Taylor

Lay off the troll bong


Answer by Sam G

……………/´¯/)

…………,/¯../ /

………../…./ /

…../´¯/’…’/´¯¯.`·¸

../’/…/…./…..:^.¨¯\

(‘(…´…´…. ¯_/’…’/

.\……………..’…../

..’\'…\………. _.·´

….\…………..(

.?..\………….\


Answer by Ronald James Hill III

Methinks this is a troll. If so, this is kind of funny, but I’ve seen better. You really can’t compare Justin Bieber to Ronald Reagan (who didn’t even sing, he acted)


Answer by WiiLikeNoel

I know, right? I mean, music is SO much better with generic beats produced on a computer. Who needs guitars?!


Answer by George Alvarez

Life isn’t all roses


Answer by Kizz,

I’m not even getting into this hahahahah.


Answer by The Southern Killer

Well, I don’t listen to Heavy Metal but I know it’s better than… Ronald Reagan?? Ronald Reagan isn’t a singer! He was a president and used to be an actor!


Troll.


Answer by Hxc Punk

Well, really it is all based on opinion, but now all there artist really have little to no musical talent, i will say Rhianna has an amazing voice, but its not what i want, i don’t care about some break up, metal is a genre with lyrics that relate to someone that is either depressed, angry, or maybe he just likes the type of music, for me, metal got me out of my depression and now its my therapy. and metal heads don’t want music that is made from a computer, they want something that will make them excited, something loud, aggressive, and something that takes a huge amount of talent to play, even the screaming vocals takes more talent then singing (trust me i do both in my band) and ur point about fitting in, none of us care about fitting in, we are happy with the way we are so deal with it, if u don’t like metal, ok don’t listen to it, o and Ronald Reagan was an actor and a president, not a musician.


Answer by bee

Rappin’ Ronnie Reagan is the most underrated musician of our day. Truly a musical genius. Too bad he died at such a young age.


Answer by Screamo Is Not Metal

Where is Megafan when you need that poor bastard!?


Answer by eoin

Different strokes and all that… but in all seriousness, i Wouldn’t listen to either


Answer by Jon

Nice troll question, but not convincing. If you are actually serious I pity you, and I’ll also say that your music horizons are much more narrow than any metal head.


Answer by SolracV [Cowbells, indeed!]

So as I was walking through the park, I saw a big spaceship falling right out of the sky. Damn thing was getting closer and closer, and I didn’t know what to do. So, you’ve guessed it, I called my friend John to make an epic nuke made out of CD’s from today’s music. And with my genius mind, I made a catapult that when put the nuke in the catapult, auto-tune music will come out of it. So much effort, so little time, but we accomplished it. Now for the test. We placed the catapult like 7 inch far from where the spaceship was heading, and we prepared the slingshot. But then as we launched the nuke directly aimed to the spaceship, a angel-like figure headed to the ship. Rays of light from his wings shined to us, where it blinded everyone of us for seconds or minutes. Next thing I know, A huge boom we heard. We could see again, so we checked where the smoke was coming from, and it was successful. The spaceship was destroyed, no one was there though. But, sadly, the angel-like figure was dead, bleeding from its heart…..Rest In Peace, Herman Li, we will always cherish your heroic side.


Answer by Big Boss the Reaper

Lol @ Ronald Reagan


Answer by Scott Megson

coz pop music sucks today not all Metal is Angry just listen to Led Zepplin. Pop is All about getting high/drunk and F@cking my Wh@re and Killing my people coz they were a different colour from me. also pop music is only released because of the singers looks and isn’t real music any more


Answer by luke808666

I know you’re a troll, but for a second I’ll pretend you’re not.


I listen to music for my own personal enjoyment, not so that I can “fit in”, maybe you’re happy to sit around listening to music you don’t like but I’ll stick with my heavy metal thanks.


Answer by Erik Thorvaldsson

Ronald Reagan was a politician.


Figure out greater?

Add your special answer with the comments!


Music in my ears.


View by means of Music in my ears.


Very easy setup to this picture, had the headphones against a black t-shirt.

Obviously the headphones needed a faster shutter speed than the t-shirt to keep them exposed correctly, thus making the background 100% black.

No flash used.


EXIF

Sony a200

50mm

F/3.2

ISO 100

1/100 second

Exposure Program: Manual


If you have the time, I would personally hugely appreciate if you could do any of the following:

Check last call out on facebook – Here

And the Official website (made by me Would want special second Ronald Reagan Rihanna people musician musical music metal listening listen like know help Heavy Metal heavy headphones artists Answer amazing You amazing artists like Rihanna, when you can, why would she listen to heavy metal? musictipsandhints blogspot com ) – Is located here

Also If you’re interested in hearing the music, you can listen here on youtube

I’m their media manager, so any help getting them more popularity would be greatly appreciated!


Rob


You amazing artists like Rihanna, when you can, why would she listen to heavy metal?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive