Wednesday, April 3, 2013

From WMA to MP3 from my computer to change my song should I do?

Uncertainty written by Dragonslayer13: How do i change my Songs on my computer from WMA to MP3?

ok so look my new mp3 only plays songs ” via mp3″and wont play them in WMA format. And i was wondering how to convert it. so pls help thanks guys!


Definitely tips concerning How do i change my Songs on my computer from WMA to MP3? which you might must have to fix issues by themselves. With any luck , you will find in several ways… and help everything greater. Dreaming tips concerning How do i change my Songs on my computer from WMA to MP3? will probably be a way out later on in life.

Solution:


Answer by Alex Harley

if you still have the CD’s, use them, their the best answer for this. sometimes changes file formats from WMA->MP3 is a VERY BAD idea. the sound can get distorted. theirs a few websites you could try, but u’ll risk getting virus’s.


Answer by loooool

Just upload your song files here http://audio.online-convert.com/convert-to-mp3 and it will convert them for you.


Answer by busterwasmycat

go to major geeks or CNET downloads.com and get a free or trial audio converter. there are many available.


might even be able to do it with I-tunes if you know how to work it. I have some lossless flac audio files that I copied into mp3 using itunes, but it was a two-step process involving conversion to a wav file followed by wav to mp3. a moderate hassle. converting wma to mp3 is pretty straightforward with many free converters.


Answer by Jennifer Moss

Free your protected music such WMA, M4A, AAC, MP3 with Aimersoft Media converter.


http://www.allmediacopy.com/


Happy try.


Answer by Boniface Paul

Hi, change your songs on your computer from WMA to MP3, so easy, you can follow me to use a free software RZ MP3 Converter to help you, it can convert any video files and audio files to mp3 files, such as convert your WMA songs to MP3 songs, etc. yahoo or google search and download RZ MP3 Converter, free and easy to use, hope it can help you.


Have any idea greater?

Add the actual answer to the comments!


Alpha Blondy – I Wish You Were Here, from the album Jah Victory. A cover of Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd.


From WMA to MP3 from my computer to change my song should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive