Wednesday, April 3, 2013

How can you stop the music files that are created on my desktop?

Problem merely by mrphidef: How can I stop a music file from being created on my desktop?

OS: Vista 32 Home Premium


I think it may be related to some remnants of Limewire (which I have uninstalled already). I try to delete a folder named “Music” off of my desktop and it is deleted, but some kind of file is commanding a Music file to be re-created on my desktop..so a Music file will appear on my desktop again.


This may be information and facts on How can I stop a music file from being created on my desktop? which you might would be smart to clear up situations by themself. Optimistically this will help to in lots of ways, and making everything considerably better. Needing information and facts on How can I stop a music file from being created on my desktop? may perhaps be a cure into the future.

Best answer:


Answer by colanth

That could be a virus. If you used limewire to download music, you probably have a few of them floating around your computer.


Be sure a lot better?

Leave your own answer on the comments!


https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/live-peacefully-ultimate-meditation/id576613420 Relaxing Sounds of Nature White Noise for Mindfulness Meditation Relaxation…


Music


Representation due to Music


Family music is the best. L to R this is Will, Alan and Joshua, 3 of our talented Grandsons, providing the family with music at our annual Christmas Eve party.


How can you stop the music files that are created on my desktop?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive