Wednesday, April 3, 2013

How do I decorate my walls in a different language?

Topic merely by Megan: How do I decorate my walls with different languages?

I want to write “music” in different languages (chinese, japanese, etc.) on my wall. I was wondering if there’s a way to do it that’s both cheap and makes it look good.


It’s really relating to How do I decorate my walls with different languages? you may must clear up troubles only on their. With luck , this assists in lots of ways; and to make the way you live considerably better. Thinking relating to How do I decorate my walls with different languages? is likely to be an option at some forward point.

Best solution:


Answer by mibr

You can use a slide projector to project the image onto the wall, the first trace it in pencil. After you’ve got all the words traced in pencil, you can go over them in paint using a thin paintbrush (find a calligraphy type larger brush.)


Answer by Jase

the word “music”? well, you can type chinese/japanese words or translation into a search engine, I’ve done that to get names, but, the only problem is that they’re language is so different than ours, I.E..a symbol can mean an entire phrase, most of the stuff you find on the internet states specifically: “based on sound of word only”. Make sure when you type them in that you are getting the actual symbol for the word you are looking for. As far as a cheap way to do it, get some plain wallpaper of your choice, draw a stencil of the symbol, trace it onto the wallpaper and then cut it out, wet it down, stick it on the wall, etc… just as if it were a whole roll of wallpaper. I’ve never done it for words, but i have cut out wallpaper like this and made my own “wallies”, a brand name of wallpaper cutouts. Go to your local Sherwin Williams (i’m biased, my husband’s a manager) and see if maybe they have some old wallpaper, or just go to your fave store and get some cheap ones, even look at wallpaper borders if you want!! Have fun! sounds like a great idea!!


Answer by cyndi b

you can print them on a printer or take them straight from the book and decoupage them on the walll! or just buy a paint marker and write them on the wall!


Answer by lennie

Rent an projector, and put what you want in and let it show up on the wall, Trace it on the wall and buy yourself paint pens, and have fun.


Answer by candy cane

You can buy a print and frame it and hang it onto your wall. Or collect signs of all languages that you like and put into a black frame.


Have any idea good?

Add your own answer within the comments!


2011 WMG “a thousand years” on itunes: http://atlr.ec/npHAdW directed by: jay martin “a thousand years” is a brand new song me + my best friend david hodge…


How do I decorate my walls in a different language?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive