Wednesday, April 3, 2013

How do I change the language of the iTunes store on my iPhone?


Quandary created by Zoe B: How do I change the language of the iTunes store on my iPhone?

I’ve already gone to settings>general>international>english and that set the language for everything else on the phone but NOT the iTunes store. At the bottom of the store where it says “music” “videos” “search” “downloads”, all those words are still in spanish.

I tried settings < general < keyboard < internation keyboards and it was already set on english…


This is relating to How do I change the language of the iTunes store on my iPhone? that you will desire to clear up dilemmas themselves. Hopefully you like this helps in many ways, in order to make the way you live better. Who want relating to How do I change the language of the iTunes store on my iPhone? could be a resolution next time.

Best solution:


Answer by Imola Torok

Settings < General < Keyboard < International Keyboards < Add a new keyboard


Learn better?

Add your personal answer into the comments!


http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcone London’s 2013 fireworks on New Year’s Day. Track list: 01 Nero: Me and You 02 Willy Moon: Yeah Yeah 03 Dépêche Mode: Personal Jes…


Music


Concept simply by Music


Listening to a music…



How do I change the language of the iTunes store on my iPhone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive