Wednesday, April 3, 2013

How to change the name of the section Myspace?

Subject caused by jayce.: How can I change the names of my myspace sections?

For example, how can i change “music” to “bands”? Or, change “interests/general” to “friends” and list the names of my friends instead of my interests?


Truly information on How can I change the names of my myspace sections? which you can will have to fix issues for their own reasons. With some luck , this’ll help in many ways… to create everything far better. Hoping information on How can I change the names of my myspace sections? are likely to be a fix in to the future.

Best answer:


Answer by ☆☆☆☆☆

You mean you want to switch the modules’ positions? Try div overlays.


Know good?

Add your trusty answer inside a comments!


Over 60 minutes of relaxing, soft, piano music to sleep and study! ♫Available on iTunes and Amazon MP3 “Ivory Dreams” by Sean Beeson Meditate and relax with …


Music to Work or Study By


Photograph basically by Music to Work or Study By


Music To Work Or Study By

Melachrino, George and his Orchestra

RCA Victor LPM-1029

1956


How to change the name of the section Myspace?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive