Monday, April 1, 2013

How to transfer music from my computer to my android phone?

Real question basically by Morshu the MMMMM!!!: How do I transfer a music from my computer to my Android phone?

I have a Nexus 4G and wanna transfer music to my phone off my computer. I have the “music” app that came with the phone but i dont know how to put music on it. Help thanks!

I tryed all of that and my computer says its downloading but it does not show up on my phone anywhere? wtf


That’s regarding How do I transfer a music from my computer to my Android phone? that you’ll will have to solve dilemmas automatically. With some luck , it will help to in many ways… to create everything considerably better. Praying regarding How do I transfer a music from my computer to my Android phone? will be a strategy within the foreseeable future.

Best solution:


Answer by Adelaide Weaver

Here! Is what u do…when phone is connected, mount it as a disk drive. Then open up your computers media player. And sync the songs to ur phone thru that…just follow the signs and u will do fine.


Answer by Jose Aguilera

Your connect your phone to your computer Via USB and turn on USB storage and your phone will come out on your computer open files and drag and drop songs to your phone I have a special folder called music so you might want to do that too turn transfer sync songs says player phone personal open Neurosciences Institute Music Droid music know help Grey Matters from drive downloading computers computer called best Answer Aniruddh Patel android How to transfer music from my computer to my android phone? httpmusictipsandhints blogspot com


Do know far better?

Leave your own personal answer as part of his comments!


In this edition of “Grey Matters,” Aniruddh Patel, of the Neurosciences Institute, discusses what music can teach us about the brain, and what brain science,…


Music Droid


Concept as a result of Music Droid


Music machine. xD


Made using Poladroid software (www.poladroid.net)


Camera: Olympus E-420

Model: ME xD


How to transfer music from my computer to my android phone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive