Monday, April 1, 2013

How do I sync music on my iPhone from a second computer?


Question merely by Bobbytonyxz Babbleberry: How Do I Sync Music Onto My Iphone from a second computer?

I want to sync new music from my laptop onto my iphone since my Mac broke. So when Hook up my phone and hit “My Iphone” I hit “music” on the ribbon and when i check the box that says sync music all my music on my iphone disapears and has been replased by the music on my laptop. How do I add the music from my laptop to the music on my Iphone? If you have any questions please ask!


It’s remarkable facts about How Do I Sync Music Onto My Iphone from a second computer? that you’ll should try to clear up dilemmas without any help. Preferably this helps in many ways… and to make the way you live better. In hopes remarkable facts about How Do I Sync Music Onto My Iphone from a second computer? tend to be a treatment at a later date.

Optimum solution:


Answer by maheshone

Hi,


It is not possible to sync iPhone with two PCs. You need to authorize another PC and re-sync everything with that PC. You can transfer your purchases from old PC to the new by transferring purchases from iPhone to iTunes.


Figure out better?

Leave all your answer on the comments!


Like JaBig on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/JaBig This six hour Classical Music arrangement features some of the best piano Sonatas by Ludwig van Beethov…



How do I sync music on my iPhone from a second computer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive