Thursday, April 4, 2013

Individual MP3 file to my iTunes track data, how would you apply?

Doubt created by Tim K: How would I apply my iTunes track data to the individual mp3 files?

In a “music” folder in Windows 7, there is a columns view that shows the Name, Track #, Contributing Artists, and Album. For me, most of the time all of this information is blank. I have it all filled in correctly in iTunes for all 2,000 songs in my library. I’m wondering – is there an easy way to batch apply this information so the mp3 files themselves contain the data (and they show up in the columns)?


Undoubtedly exactly about How would I apply my iTunes track data to the individual mp3 files? that you may ought to resolve complications for their own end. I hope this will help to in many ways, and create your life much better. Thinking exactly about How would I apply my iTunes track data to the individual mp3 files? might possibly be a way out sooner or later.

Solution:


Answer by Robin

I’m not aware of a way to do that. When you change or add information on iTunes, the changes are stored in your iTunes library instead of being embedded in the ID3 tag information attached to the mp3 file itself. I usually change or insert the information into WMP using the Advanced Tag Editor function, which changes the mp3 file data and carries over to iTunes.


Do know a lot better?

Leave your special answer active in the comments!


Music Note Bokeh


Picture by Music Note Bokeh


Music Note Bokeh, Dukes Cut, Park End Street, Oxford. 7th February 2011.


howto.wired.com/wiki/Stream_Your_Music_From_the_Cloud


Individual MP3 file to my iTunes track data, how would you apply?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive