Tuesday, April 2, 2013

My Env3 to my ringtone “My Music” song form should I do?

Trouble basically by Jaymee: How do I make a song form “My Music” on my Env3 my ringtone?

I have a few songs under “My music” on myphone, and theres one that I REALLY want as my ringtone.


I plugged up my phone and sycned music to my phone, and I can listen to it while I text and look at pics, but I want to set one of the songs as my ringtone, so how do I do that?


Every answer is much appriciated. Thanks (:


That may be supposed to be about How do I make a song form “My Music” on my Env3 my ringtone? that you could be prefer to resolve troubles themselves. Confidently this can help in many ways, and build your life much better. Hoping supposed to be about How do I make a song form “My Music” on my Env3 my ringtone? will be simple solution going forward.

Optimum solution:


Answer by ten

No… you cannot use songs as ringtones on any verizon phone.

Verizon has disabled all of their phones from using songs as ringtones.

They did that to make more money selling ringtones.

You either have to buy the ringtones from them

or use one of the few FREE ringtone sites that actually work


My favorite free verizon ringtone site is Ventones.

You can make your own free verizon ringtones .


VENTONES


Figure out far better?

Add your ultimate answer on the comments!


Music video by One Direction performing Kiss You. (C) 2013 Simco Limited under exclusive licence to Sony Music Entertainment UK Limited #VEVOCertified on Mar…


My Env3 to my ringtone “My Music” song form should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive