Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Some other words I can use the end of the “special music”?


Trouble caused by Pure Happiness: What other words can I use to say “Special Music”?

I am doing the church program for this weekend and there will be a guy who will be singing for us 3 songs (back to back) and on the actual program sheet I wanted to write something other then “special music” but that it represent same thing.


any ideas?


-Thanks!


This is certainly information on What other words can I use to say “Special Music”? that you may want to resolve conditions for themselves. Simply it will aid in lots of ways… and produce yourself much better. Thinking information on What other words can I use to say “Special Music”? can certainly be a cure one day.

Most practical answer:


Answer by sheltiemom

Songs of Praise


(not real crazy about that, but it’s the only thing I could think of. We usually just say “special music”.


Know far better?

Add the actual answer belonging to the comments!


2012 WMG. Get an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the making of the Flo Rida “Whistle” music video only on http://imgstrongarmworld.com The official mus…



Some other words I can use the end of the “special music”?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive