Monday, April 1, 2013

To save music from Windows Media Player on my computer, what should I do?

Doubt courtesy of Hi: How do I save music from Windows media player to my computer?

I bought a song from amazon, and now I want to put it on windows live movie maker. But its not under “My music” help?


It is important facts about How do I save music from Windows media player to my computer? which you can ought to fix situations without some help. Optimistically this can help in lots of ways… that will create your life much better. Needing important facts about How do I save music from Windows media player to my computer? can be a cure in time.

Most practical answer:


Answer by Austin

Well, depending on your operating system, i.e. windows 7, Vista, Xp, you have to have some kind of video or image already started in Windows Live Movie Maker to add a song. Once the picture or video is uploaded, then you can go to the “Add Music” button at the top where you can then add music at the current point in the video or picture, or you can add the song at the beginning of the video/picture. Now, the location of the song on your computer depends on how you got it onto your computer, (whether you downloaded it, or put it in a certain file) If you downloaded the song, it will be in the “Downloads” folder. Make sure to check all your folders, not just the “My Music” folder. (Sorry the extremely long novel, I try my best to be brief.)


Be sure better?

Leave your own personal answer while in the comments!


music of my heart


Visual from music of my heart


music of my heart


do visit and like my official page on :


www.facebook.com/pages/kedoink-artwork/104158172966806


^^,


To save music from Windows Media Player on my computer, what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive