Monday, April 1, 2013

Pictures from the internet on MySpace, how do I use it?

Issue written by Adam: How do I use a photo from the internet for my myspace?

I want to be able to use a photo from the internet to put in the “person i’d like to meet” or “Music” or “Movies” section of my myspace. How do I do that?


Actually remarkable facts about How do I use a photo from the internet for my myspace? you will really have to fix problems by themselves. With some luck , this will help to in lots of ways; may create your life significantly better. Who want remarkable facts about How do I use a photo from the internet for my myspace? may just be the most efficient in the near future.

Best answer:


Answer by vinible2006

You will need a photobucket account to make images codes so you can put it in your Myspace.


Make Account

Upload Pictures

Choose which pictures you want

generate code

copy the “html” code

Paste it somewhere on Myspace


Answer by adambrodyluver4ever

save the photo into my pictures


Answer by dwightl.geo

i bet you didn’t bother to read the myspace help pages. want select save Pictures picture Myspace Internet help from default click Answer Pictures from the internet on MySpace, how do I use it? httpmusictipsandhints blogspot com


Answer by Zman

after u type in ur pass woar look to the right of ur picture click on add/edit picture scroll down untill u se somthin that says browse click on browse and then select a photo and click ok then click upload then scroll down to the bottom and select the picture u choose as default it will say select as defalt then u go back to ur home page and it should a pear


Answer by Bart

1) Save the picture on your computer (right click -> save as)


2) Upload the picture on your account on photobucket or imageshack, if you don’t have an account, sign up for one (its free).


3) Use the tag that is generated there to put on your myspace.

want select save Pictures picture Myspace Internet help from default click Answer Pictures from the internet on MySpace, how do I use it? httpmusictipsandhints blogspot com


Figure out much better?

Add your trusty answer while in the comments!


Old Man In Nursing Home Reacts To Hearing Music From His Era.


Music – A Part of Me


Symbol just by Music – A Part of Me


Music – A Part of Me

McCallum, David

Capitol ST 2432

1966


Pictures from the internet on MySpace, how do I use it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive