Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Transfer iTunes playlists to another computer?

Concern merely by John: Transferring iTunes playlists to a different computer?

I am transferring my iTunes library between two computers. I have all my music and playlists on one. I have successfully transferred the “iTunes” and “Playlists” folders to the “Music” folder on the other computer. I had to fish through iTunes and tell it which folder the music was in. How can I get my playlists to show up? This is on the new iTunes 11.

I want to know how to get them to show up in the playlists menu in iTunes.


This can be information on Transferring iTunes playlists to a different computer? you may will have to fix difficulties itself. We hope this will assist in many ways; and making your own life far better. Who want information on Transferring iTunes playlists to a different computer? could very well be a fix sometime soon.

Solution:


Answer by Cw988

Playlists is on the right or in the middle of the iTunes.


Answer by ELIZABETH C

If you authorize both computers on Home Sharing, sign in to iTunes on both, you can import from one computer to another.


To authorize the computers… under the File tab find Authorize this computer..


Under File, find import playlist.


Fully grasp better?

Give your answer to this question below!


Music


Graphic by way of Music


making music with water and wine glass


Transfer iTunes playlists to another computer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive