Sunday, April 7, 2013

Why do you want to add the song to my Myspace profile?


Inquiry made by Trevor: I am wanting to add a song to my Myspace profile?

The name of the song is Time After Time by Ozzy Osbourne. I searched for the song through the “Music” option and found one result but it did not give me the option to add it to my profile. Is there a way I can find this song and add it to my profile elsewhere?


Nevertheless this is just about I am wanting to add a song to my Myspace profile? which you might require to clear up issues automatically. Thought to be able this will aid in many ways: and produce your life better. Desiring just about I am wanting to add a song to my Myspace profile? can be simple solution in the future.

Solution:


Answer by MegLette

You could make your own music MySpace page & just download the song from like, limewire or frostwire & then just upload it onto it & add it to your profile;; I’ve done it many times in the past.


Have any idea good?

Add your individual answer on the comments!





Music Coordinator


Shot from Music Coordinator


Kim got to get the music rolling. She did a pretty good job but had to watch everything through the window looking out to the deck.



Why do you want to add the song to my Myspace profile?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive