Tuesday, April 2, 2013

How to transfer music from LimeWire to iTunes to

Consider caused by Hayley H: How to transfer music from LimeWire onto iTunes?

The music is transferred into “my shared files” on iTunes, but not into my music. It’s a real hassle to have to copy every single song I download from the file onto iTunes. I didn’t have to do this on my old computer, but now that I’ve re-downloaded onto this one, I can’t seem to figure out how to have it transferred automatically into my “Music” file on iTunes. Any suggestions?


This is really remarkable facts about How to transfer music from LimeWire onto iTunes? which you may would be smart to solve dilemmas without any help. Simply it will aid in many ways: and help make your life significantly better. In hopes remarkable facts about How to transfer music from LimeWire onto iTunes? just might be the very best inside the foreseeable future.

Optimum solution:


Answer by Angel

You can go to LimeWire Settings and there is an option for all of your downloaded songs to be put into your iTunes library actomaticlly.


Understand or know better?

Leave your personal answer to the comments!


One hour HD recording of meditation candle and gentle music. For the best guided meditations on the planet, click here: http://tinyurl.com/meditateTHG Expand…


Music in Athens: Punk in Drublic


Persona merely by Music in Athens: Punk in Drublic


Music in Athens: Punk | ©2006 Zach Wise, all rights reserved


How to transfer music from LimeWire to iTunes to

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive