Thursday, March 28, 2013

Actually appears my facebook profile on the first page of iLike To create a playlist, what should do?

Challenge created by persnicketi: How do I create an iLike playlist that actually appears on the front page of my Facebook profile?

I know if can be done because I’ve seen it elsewhere, but when I create playlists on iLike, they end up behind the “music” tab. I want people who visit my profile to see the playlist and the songs themselves on the front page.


This is definitely needed to know about How do I create an iLike playlist that actually appears on the front page of my Facebook profile? you may should certainly clear up complications by themselves. Eventually this will help to in several ways… making the way you live greater. Who wish needed to know about How do I create an iLike playlist that actually appears on the front page of my Facebook profile? may very well be a solution in the future.

Optimum solution:


Answer by wow

yeah, i wanted to know this exact thing. no joke


Answer by Taylor Parks

Look at the settings for the application and change them so that it is there.


xxx


Answer by Stephen M

I have the same question. Regarding Taylor Parks’ suggestion (Look at the settings for the application and change them so that it is there), there are no options in the application settings area to put the playlist on your profile.


Learn better?

Leave your ultimate answer within a comments!


http://playingforchange.com – From the award-winning documentary, “Playing For Change: Peace Through Music”, comes the first of many “songs around the world”…


Download music from itunes for free


Video using Download music from itunes for free


Download Music, Movies, Videos from iTunes Store for free


Actually appears my facebook profile on the first page of iLike To create a playlist, what should do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive