Saturday, March 30, 2013

“My Music” icon in the My Documents so you need to have a special icon?

Issue made by matt k: How do I make it so that the “My Music” icon in My Documents has that special icon?

How do I make it so that the “My Music” icon in My Documents has that special icon?

I’ve recently re-organized myself and I had to delete my “My Music” folder to get rid of all the junk in it. Well now I’ve made a new “My Music” folder but the only problem is that the special icon (i think it has a music note) won’t show up.

I know its not a big deal but its an easy best answer.

Thanks!


It will be exactly about How do I make it so that the “My Music” icon in My Documents has that special icon? that you may have got to solve concerns in their own business. Subsequently this will aid in several ways, creating your own life significantly better. Who wish exactly about How do I make it so that the “My Music” icon in My Documents has that special icon? may well be a simple solution as time goes on.

Optimum solution:


Answer by classic

For Windows XP


Go into your Control Panel by first clicking on the Start Button.


Then click on the Control Panel icon located in the right column of the Start Menu.


If your Start Menu is set to the Classic View, then begin by clicking on the Start Button.


Then click on Settings, then click on the Control Panel icon to open up the Control Panel.


Now double click on the Display icon to open up the Display Properties window.


Then click on the Desktop tab located at the top of the Display Properties window.


Now click on the Customize Desktop button located at the bottom of the screen.


Highlight any of the Desktop Icons in the center of the screen such as My Computer.


Then click on the Change Icon button to have Windows display list of Icons for you to select.


You can highlight any of these newly displayed icons and then click on the OK button to select it.


You can also click on the Browse button and navigate to .exe files that contain additional icons.


For instance, selecting Notepad.exe in the Windows folder will display its icon as a choice for you.


After you have changed the My Computer icon, you can highlight and change the remaining ones.


Then click on the OK button to close the Desktop Items Properties window.


And then click on the OK button to close the Display Properties window.


The icon changes that you made will now be visible on your Desktop.


Figure out better?

Leave your individual answer within a comments!


Download this song http://bit.ly/w1BFrv Video Director(s):Tony T. Datis Producer : HK corp © WMG 2012.


“My Music” icon in the My Documents so you need to have a special icon?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive