Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I have iTunes and the Zune software without a problem in the “my music” on the outside to move my music?


Challenge by e3ton: Can I move my music from “my music” to external without itunes and zune software problems?

I just bought an external and want to move “my music” folder from “my documents” to the external. The only problem is my itunes recognizes the files in thier current “my music” location. There is about 150 gigs of music that I don’t want to lose itunes info for. Any ways to make the move smooth? I also am concerned about my wife’s ZUNE settings, although not as much.


Most practical answer:

Definitely is a look into Can I move my music from “my music” to external without itunes and zune software problems? that you could reason to complications itself. I really hope this will help to in lots of ways… that will create yourself greater. Dreaming a look into Can I move my music from “my music” to external without itunes and zune software problems? could very well be a cure going forward.


Answer by Ryan

Your itunes folder is in a different folder.

You should be able to copy paste songs which are in another folders.

If you dont i suggest you take a round way for this.


1. Download iDump (freeware)

2. Make a new folder in a different drive.. and sync you iPod songs into the new folder.(This makes sure..your iPod info and songs data is unchanged and remains as it is that of the iTunes folder in your “My Music”.)

3. Delete iTunes folder .. or Uninstall it.

4. Copy paste the songs you want from your “My Music” folder.

5. Install iTunes .. select File>Add Folders and browse to your new folder to which you synced your iPod to your Pc.

6. iTunes will be like before. So will your “My Music” Folder.

7. Buy flowers for your wife. Her Zune is as important as your iPod.


ps: Never save your media files in your windows drive. when you reformat your windows .. the data gets deleted..


Figure out greater?

Leave your very own answer in the comments!
Film clip for the Gotye song Somebody That I Used To Know, featuring Kimbra from the album Making Mirrors. Buy Somebody That I Used To Know here: http://www….



I have iTunes and the Zune software without a problem in the “my music” on the outside to move my music?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive