Sunday, March 31, 2013

How can you stop the music files that are created on my desktop?

Concern caused by mrphidef: How can I stop a music file from being created on my desktop?

OS: Vista 32 Home Premium


I think it may be related to some remnants of Limewire (which I have uninstalled already). I try to delete a folder named “Music” off of my desktop and it is deleted, but some kind of file is commanding a Music file to be re-created on my desktop..so a Music file will appear on my desktop again.


Definitely is facts about How can I stop a music file from being created on my desktop? which you may really have to fix situations with their. Can easily it will help to in lots of ways; and help your own life much better. Who want facts about How can I stop a music file from being created on my desktop? might be a fix in the long run.

Best solution:


Answer by colanth

That could be a virus. If you used limewire to download music, you probably have a few of them floating around your computer.


Fully grasp greater?

Provide your response to this inquiry below!


https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/live-peacefully-ultimate-meditation/id576613420 Relaxing Sounds of Nature White Noise for Mindfulness Meditation Relaxation…


Music


Photograph due to Music


Family music is the best. L to R this is Will, Alan and Joshua, 3 of our talented Grandsons, providing the family with music at our annual Christmas Eve party.


How can you stop the music files that are created on my desktop?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive