Friday, March 29, 2013

How to add album artwork to “my music” folder, how do I do?


Question made by tehwinzorz: How do I add album artwork to the “My Music” folder.?

For some of the music in the “My Music” folder, there’s album artwork in there but no image file or anything visible. How do I add my own picture, or change one that’s already there?


That is certainly information and facts on How do I add album artwork to the “My Music” folder.? that you could will have to solve dilemmas for themselves. Now this can help in several ways, and then make everything significantly better. In hopes information and facts on How do I add album artwork to the “My Music” folder.? may perhaps be an alternative in time.

Most practical answer:


Answer by Carl E

You Can’t


Answer by skippymctoolbox

The easiest way is by using iTunes (which I hope you’re using already!)

Within iTunes you would highlight the group of songs for which you want to add artwork and go to “Get Info” (or press Ctrl-I/Apple-I). There is a space to add album artwork where you can drag and drop an image file onto it. Also, there’s a function under tools in iTunes that will automatically search for album artwork. It works alright, better than some 3rd party iTunes addons. : )


Answer by Lecia B

Some times the image is tagged to the mp3. so , you can’t actually see it.


Answer by Austin S

Go to google images find the album image. and drag it to the music folder.


Be sure much better?

Add your ultimate answer active in the comments!


Thrift Shop on iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/thrift-shop-feat.-wanz-single/id556955707 The Heist physical deluxe edition: http://www.macklemoremer…



How to add album artwork to “my music” folder, how do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive