Thursday, March 28, 2013

How to remove my attachments? Keep

Subject merely by apple7: How do I keep my attachments from being stripped?

I use outlook and sometimes when I send e-mails with mp3s attached to them, when the e-mail is received by the recipient, the attachments are stripped of their content and appear as untitled .bin files.


For instance if I send out an e-mail with “song.mp3″ attached, it sometimes comes out on the other end as “untitled.bin”. What is happening and how can I keep this from happening?


This really is guidance on How do I keep my attachments from being stripped? which you might need to clear up problems only on their. With some luck , it will aid in many ways; which will create your own life significantly better. In hopes guidance on How do I keep my attachments from being stripped? will be the very best next time.

Most practical answer:


Answer by AQuestionMark

Try the following 3 ways to get the mp3 file(s) to the recipient

1. try to send the mp3 file as attachment using text email format, not html format, go to Outlook express menu, tools, options, send tab, mail sending format, plain text, click ok button.

2. zip the mp3 files to a self-extracting file (with extension .exe), then even the recipients has no software to unzip compressed file, mp3 files can still be extracted to a folder of their choice by double clicking it. Here’s a choice portable(no installation just extraction of program files) freeware for zipping file, http://portableapps.com/node/11110 , it make self-extracting zip, just click the options tab, change dropdown to self-extracting, drag and drop mp3 files to the archive tab, click create sfx button, then done.

3. use this service http://www.drop.io/ if you don’t have a web site, it allows storage of files of any size <1 Gb, just don't set the password for easy access, send the recipients the link to download the files, then your email will only text and link, no mp3 attachment, really small and send out fast.

Hope this helps.


Acknowledge greater?

Add your own special answer on the comments!


Get our brand new album on Amazon: http://amzn.to/QoFwML (please leave a review) Order this album on iTunes: http://bit.ly/Xa3oYo Download the MP3 single of …


How to remove my attachments? Keep

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive