Friday, March 29, 2013

To add a category of music in my iTunes Store, what should I do?


Concern courtesy of Juts D: How do I add the music category to my iTunes Store?

I used to have the “music” category on iTunes Store on my previous computer.

I recently got a new computer and downloaded iTunes, but only have an “Applications” and “iTunes U” category in my Store.

How do I add the “Music” category to my iTunes Store to listen to samples of songs?


Truly things to know about How do I add the music category to my iTunes Store? that you’ll would need to clear up issues with their. With luck , this will assist you in many ways, that will create yourself far better. Thinking things to know about How do I add the music category to my iTunes Store? happens to be a treatment in to the future.

Solution:


Answer by Eugene Bogomolny

Hm, I have same problem and tried to find the answer, and finally found. Here the link to discuss forum: http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?messageID=10588426&#10588426.


Understand or know better?

Leave all your answer from the comments!


The Killers latest album Battle Born is available via iTuneshttp://smarturl.it/iBattleBornDlx TheKillersmusic.com Music video by The Killers performing Miss …


Music Droid


Video courtesy of Music Droid


Music machine. xD


Made using Poladroid software (www.poladroid.net)


Camera: Olympus E-420

Model: ME xD



To add a category of music in my iTunes Store, what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive