Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Why my flashdrive play a select few songs when the truck deck?


Problem caused by Jeremy: Why does my flashdrive play a select few songs when in my Truck Deck?

For some reason my flashdrive I bought plays only a select few songs (Like 10 out of 20). Does anyone know of any reasons why? All the songs are in the same “mp3″ format and when i plugged it into my friends trucks deck, all the songs worked perfectly fine? If it helps I have a Pioneer DEH-P5000UB Deck. Thanks


It’s details Why does my flashdrive play a select few songs when in my Truck Deck? that you could be should really solve dilemmas automatically. Simply this will assist you in many ways, and help make your life greater. Thinking details Why does my flashdrive play a select few songs when in my Truck Deck? tend to be an option at some point.

Solution:


Answer by Zach

Make sure they are all in the same folder. If they are in different albums or different folders on the flashdrive the truck will play the first folders worth of content that it can play. Go back into the flashdrive and put them all in one, then your truck will recognize and play all of them. If it can’t play all of them then this might mean other issues such as data fragmentation. different question though. good luck.


Know a lot better?

Add all your answer in the comments!


SUBSCRIBE! I promise, it’s fun :1 http://bit.ly/SubscribeKHS Had a blast making this video with Alex and Chrissy! If you like it, it’s on iTunes here: https:…



Why my flashdrive play a select few songs when the truck deck?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive