Friday, March 29, 2013

Get Rhapsody of the songs on my iPod do I need to pay extra?


Topic merely by Woohah!: Do I have to pay extra on Rhapsody to get the songs on my iPod?

Okay, so I just recently got a 9.99/month subscription to Rhapsody.com. I added a bunch of songs to my library but now it says if I want to put them on my iPod I have to buy them? Does that mean I have to pay per song now because I thought the whole point of Rhapsody was not paying per song? Or do I just click “Buy MP3″ and it doesn’t cost anything because of my subscription?


This is really precisely about Do I have to pay extra on Rhapsody to get the songs on my iPod? may would be smart to solve conditions in their own business. Perhaps this can help in many ways: in order to make your own life far better. Hoping precisely about Do I have to pay extra on Rhapsody to get the songs on my iPod? is likely to be an answer next time.

Optimum solution:


Answer by Linda Marie

Rhapsody songs do not transfer to iTunes. If you want them to you have to pay an additional charge on top of your subscription. Also if you cancel your subscription then you won’t have access to the songs you downloaded either. Sorry to be such a killjoy.


Answer by Chris S

Rhapsody lets you sync your music to one device. Like an Ipod. It says that on their features list. But It’s only for ipod touch.


Answer by NONE

You have to pay an additional amount per song if you want to own those songs, then you can put them on an iPod. The ones that are included in the subscription price are basically just rented. When you quit your subscription, they just vaporize unless you paid the additional per song price. The use of the words “unlimited downloads” is misleading but apparently legal and some people still like the idea of subscriptions. It’s actually a huge was of time to download unlimited songs that you can’t keep and you can always stream music for free from sites like Pandora and Slacker. It’s just not much of a bargain to pay monthly to rent music.


Fully grasp greater?

Add your ultimate answer inside the comments!


Goear mp3


Persona by means of Goear mp3


Tutorial en el-internauta-de-leon.blogspot.com/ para localizar el archivo mp3



Get Rhapsody of the songs on my iPod do I need to pay extra?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive