Wednesday, March 27, 2013

How Samsung evil in MP3, what should I do?

Real question courtesy of deborah r: How do I get MP3s onto my Samsung Comeback?

Just got a Comeback after ruining my Nokia Xpress Music. They say my new phone has a music player, but I didn’t get a USB cord, nor does it say anything under “music ” or “MP3″ in instruction book. I’ve looked on Tmobile and Samsung websites, but I think I’m getting nowhere fast. . . Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks!


Optimum solution:

This is exactly interesting facts about How do I get MP3s onto my Samsung Comeback? you may must have to fix on their own. Can easily this will assist you in many ways; to make your life greater. Who wish interesting facts about How do I get MP3s onto my Samsung Comeback? would be a way out of the future.


Answer by lixin.study

option 1 through New Samsung PC Studio

option 2 through Mass Storage

option 3 through Bluetooth


if you have no USB Cord, try the option 3 via bluetooth, if your Mp3s source device does not support bluetooth, Buy USB cord then, or online access to download


Understand or know good?

Provide your solution to this inquiry below!
FOLLOW me on Twitter: @IemEvan https://twitter.com/IemEvan MP3 Version : http://soundcloud.com/iemevan/caroline-melawan-arus-cintamu Sebegini hatiku rasa Men…


How Samsung evil in MP3, what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive