Saturday, March 30, 2013

My “my music” folder, I can run iTunes without the “my music” is gone, and I itunes.How can not open


Main issue written by pleiades: My “My music” folder is gone and i can’t open itunes.How can i run itunes without “my music”

I moved my music to an external hd and my itunes stopped working.I lost the special “my music” folder while trying to fix this and now itunes won’t run. is there a way to change where itunes looks for music?

There is no longer a “My Music” folder on my computer. There is a folder that is called that and that has all my music but iTunes won’t even start.


This can be information on My “My music” folder is gone and i can’t open itunes.How can i run itunes without “my music” that you’ll want to resolve situations without any assistance. I hope this will assist in lots of ways… and formulate yourself greater. With the expectation information on My “My music” folder is gone and i can’t open itunes.How can i run itunes without “my music” may very well be a resolution into the future.

Most practical answer:


Answer by 1337 g4m3r

yes there is. but u have to make sure the music folder is still on your computer. run a search for your music folder. once u have put it in the place u want the folder to be in open itunes and add the folder to your library. Its that simple.


Answer by Nomad

repair ur windows u will get ur my music folder back .then keep it safe


Answer by Billy

Hold “Shift” and then left-click the iTunes icon in your quick start bar to open the program. You will be prompted to either choose an existing library or create a new one.


Fully grasp much better?

Add your own personal answer with the comments!


Official music video for “Wide Awake,” the final chapter from ‘Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection’ on iTunes: http://smarturl.it/katyperry. Written by Ka…



My “my music” folder, I can run iTunes without the “my music” is gone, and I itunes.How can not open

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive