Saturday, March 30, 2013

How to delete music from the RCA Lyra, what should I do?

Predicament caused by Layla: How do you delete music off the RCA Lyra?

I have about 200 songs on my Lyra, but I no longer listen to those songs and I want to wipe everything off. I’ve done this before and I tried to go to “My Computer” then “RCA” then “Music” and delete everything like I did before, but it only showed the songs that I currently have on my pc. How do I delete all the other songs without having to re- download then all on my PC? I need help pleaseeeeee!

When I go to windows media, the songs that aren’t in my PC don’t show up! It’s like my computer doesn’t recongnize any of them! =[


Definitely relating to How do you delete music off the RCA Lyra? that you’ll have to clear up conditions for their own end. Optimistically it will help in several ways; and to make the way you live considerably better. Thinking relating to How do you delete music off the RCA Lyra? happens to be a cure inside the foreseeable future.

Best answer:


Answer by zerro

In media player Highlight the song the song that you want gone and right click mouse and pick delete.


Have any idea greater?

Add your special answer for the comments!


The official music video from Miley Cyrus performing “Can’t Be Tamed.” © 2010 Hollywood Records, Inc. #VEVOCertified on Nov. 13, 2012. http://vevo.com/certif…


music


Video because of music


Music for dummies. There are people who won’t listen to music. They are dummies;-)


How to delete music from the RCA Lyra, what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive