Saturday, March 30, 2013

Songs from my documents on the Internet?

Doubt made by <3: How to get a song from the internet onto my documents?

I’m making a youtube video and i want a song without getting a whole album saved on my laptop. Can anyone tell me how to get a song legally onto “music” on my computer files?


It is supposed to be about How to get a song from the internet onto my documents? which you can aspire to fix troubles without any help. Hopefully this will help to in several ways: and also make everything far better. With the expectation supposed to be about How to get a song from the internet onto my documents? could well be an option in the long run.

Best solution:


Answer by Infclouds

ikd lol


Have any idea a lot better?

Leave your own private answer inside of the comments!


My favorite,Renaissance sacred music. the Renaissance music is European classical music Inspired for God written during the Renaissance, between 1400 and 160…


Music Note Bokeh


Artwork with Music Note Bokeh


Music Note Bokeh, Mal Maison, Oxford. 7th February 2011.


Songs from my documents on the Internet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive