Friday, March 29, 2013

When I try to convert the videos to MP3 in iTunes to MP3 converting are dimmed. Please help me?

Query from Jasmin: When i try to convert my video to a mp3 in itunes, “convert to mp3″ is blurred out. Help Please!?

When i try to convert my video to a mp3 in itunes, “convert to mp3″ is blurred out. Help Please!


Truly tips on When i try to convert my video to a mp3 in itunes, “convert to mp3″ is blurred out. Help Please!? which you might really should try to clear up situations by themselves. Eventually this helps in several ways; creating everything much better. Desiring tips on When i try to convert my video to a mp3 in itunes, “convert to mp3″ is blurred out. Help Please!? can certainly be a solution of the future.

Best answer:


Answer by Matthew

Umm, i dont think thats itunes. As far as i know, itunes did not have that option. I started using itunes since itunes 7 (first time i started using it – now im using 11)


Answer by len again

Hi..


Itunes lacks this function.

As you may not wish to install extra software..


Here is a free application (No installing)…

Keep and use as often as required.


http://www.pazera-software.com/products/audio-extractor/


This will only work on non copy protected video files…


Learn good?

Add your personal answer while in the comments!


Comprimir-MP3


Visual by just Comprimir-MP3


Script que permite comprimir MP3 en modo grafico, usando LAME


When I try to convert the videos to MP3 in iTunes to MP3 converting are dimmed. Please help me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive