Wednesday, March 27, 2013

When you put music in the background of your HTML code so that you can use?


Consult caused by Samantha Joy: What codes so you use when putting a background music to your html?

I’m recently making my html and this is my first time. I’m having a hard time putting a background music to my page…I used the code ” but still nothing happens…I’m using firefox as my operating system…Have I done something wrong or is firefox the problem?


That is focused on What codes so you use when putting a background music to your html? that you can should try to fix troubles in their own business. Subsequently this helps in lots of ways: as well as the way you live much better. Thinking focused on What codes so you use when putting a background music to your html? are likely to be the most effective results going forward.

Most practical answer:


Answer by JT Tech

Hello,


bgsound is a little outdated


You can also use the tag.


Have fun!


Answer by Scoob

The BGSOUND html tag does not work with mp3′s, only *.wav and *.mid work with it. The more elegant choice would be to add a flash based mp3 player on your page. The links for what you are looking for are listed in the sources below. Hope that helps.


Answer by SOURAV


this html code will run the file automatically.


Have any idea much better?

Leave your personal answer within a comments!


MP3 Downloads of many of my videos at http://www.texashighdef.net This is 8hrs of my rain videos put together into one for a full nights rest.



When you put music in the background of your HTML code so that you can use?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive