Tuesday, March 26, 2013

How iTunes “how to transfer music from iPod to Music” section, do I need to?

Real question caused by ryan: How do you transfer songs from your itunes “music” section to your ipod?

I added my mp3 songs to itunes, and they are currently in the “music” section.


I then plug my ipod in, and it shows up in the menu to the left.


I originally thought you just select the songs you want to add and drag them to your ipod, but that does not work.


If someone could tell me how to go about adding the songs I want to my ipod, I’d appreciate it.


Thank you.


Best solution:

That is everything about How do you transfer songs from your itunes “music” section to your ipod? that you'll are required to concerns only on their. Hopefully you like this assists in many ways, and make yourself considerably better. With the expectation everything about How do you transfer songs from your itunes “music” section to your ipod? could be the very best later on.


Answer by i_heart_sloth

Click “music” under your ipod when it’s plugged in and click “auto-fill from itunes”.


Answer by ?

You just need to import your songs into iTunes library, then make a playlist with the songs, connect your iPod to computer, iTunes will detect the iPod automatically, then click iTunes menu “File -> Sync iPod”, the songs will be transferred from iTunes to iPod.


Figure out far better?

Provide your respond to this inquiry below!
PSY – Gangnam Style (강남스타일) ▷ NOW available on iTunes: http://Smarturl.it/psygangnam ▷ Official PSY Online Store US & International : http://psy.shop.bravado…


How iTunes “how to transfer music from iPod to Music” section, do I need to?

1 comment:

  1. Its really a difficult to copy music from ipod to music folder without any software. I recently download a itune software that is used to do the same. Its really a nice software http://www.wideanglesoftware.com/touchcopy/index.php

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive