Friday, March 29, 2013

How to transfer music from your iPod to your computer What can I do?


Query written by xoxoxo: How do you transfer music from your ipod to computer?

I got a new computer because I broke my old one, its a sony, and I need to transfer the music on my ipod to my computer. But all of my music is from “youtube to MP3″ how can I transfer my music to my computer with out having to redownload all my music?

Thanks for all your help


It is related to How do you transfer music from your ipod to computer? may have got to resolve troubles itself. Eventually this will aid in lots of ways; and generate yourself much better. Desiring related to How do you transfer music from your ipod to computer? just might be a fix as time goes on.

Best answer:


Answer by Med

get a program called itunes from apple.com and then click and drag your mp3 to itunes music library. from there click your iphone on the itunes tab and click music, then select the music you want on youur phone and press sync


Answer by JessicaT

Xilisoft iPhone Transfer this works best.. i have used it a look and similar to windows explorer copy paste..


Be sure far better?

Add your individual answer inside the comments!


Dalla “Sala d’oro” del Musikverein di Vienna, il maestro Franz Welser-Möst dirige la Filarmonica di Vienna per il tradizionale concerto di Capodanno (1 genna…



How to transfer music from your iPod to your computer What can I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive