Saturday, March 30, 2013

My “My Music” folder should be placed below to download my iTunes music?

Main issue caused by iloveelvis05: How do I put my downloaded iTunes music under my “My Music” folder?

iTunes apparently has a lock on their songs, even though I’ve paid for the songs I’ve downloaded from them. So how do I get my songs I’ve downloaded from iTunes off of iTunes and into another folder like “My Music” or whatever? So I can burn CDs and such.


This really is tips on How do I put my downloaded iTunes music under my “My Music” folder? you may will want to solve conditions independently. Eventually you will find in several ways; and to make your own life significantly better. Thinking tips on How do I put my downloaded iTunes music under my “My Music” folder? might be a solution when you need it.

Best solution:


Answer by perfectvelvet

When you buy something from iTunes, they just put a little thing on your computer that the program reads and then plays. If you want to put MP3 files of your iTunes songs in another folder, you’ll have to use iTunes’s disc burning feature to burn the songs to a disc, then rip them from the disc in whatever format you want and save them.


Answer by JRWRiT3R

Probably because of the DRM, you can’t move the files. Either burn it using iTunes, or look up something called a DRM Stripper.


Know a lot better?

Leave your personal answer while in the comments!


Music video by Michael Jackson performing Thriller. (C) 1982 MJJ Productions Inc. #VEVOCertified on October 29, 2010. http://www.vevo.com/certified http://ww…


My “My Music” folder should be placed below to download my iTunes music?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive