Thursday, March 28, 2013

To add a category of music in my iTunes Store, what should I do?

Idea by Juts D: How do I add the music category to my iTunes Store?

I used to have the “music” category on iTunes Store on my previous computer.

I recently got a new computer and downloaded iTunes, but only have an “Applications” and “iTunes U” category in my Store.

How do I add the “Music” category to my iTunes Store to listen to samples of songs?


This is exactly tips about How do I add the music category to my iTunes Store? that you may would be wise to resolve situations his or her self. Simply this assists in many ways; and help everything significantly better. Wishing tips about How do I add the music category to my iTunes Store? happens to be an answer of the future.

Best solution:


Answer by Eugene Bogomolny

Hm, I have same problem and tried to find the answer, and finally found. Here the link to discuss forum: http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?messageID=10588426&#10588426.


Have any idea better?

Add your ultimate answer as part of his comments!


In this edition of “Grey Matters,” Aniruddh Patel, of the Neurosciences Institute, discusses what music can teach us about the brain, and what brain science,…


Music Note Bokeh


Visual basically by Music Note Bokeh


Music Note Bokeh, Dukes Cut, Park End Street, Oxford. 7th February 2011.


howto.wired.com/wiki/Stream_Your_Music_From_the_Cloud


To add a category of music in my iTunes Store, what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive