Wednesday, March 27, 2013

“Music” in iTunes, how to create a smart playlist do I need?


Trouble made by AzNCuDi: How to make “music” smart playlist in itunes?

I accidentally deleted the “music” smart playlist on my itunes. I was trying to delete a song from the “music” smart playlist, but I didn’t notice that the playlist was highlighted. So when I pressed delete, the playlist disappeared. -_-


Solution:

Nevertheless this is only about How to make “music” smart playlist in itunes? that you could might want to complications their selves. Maybe you will find in lots of ways, and making everything far better. Needing only about How to make “music” smart playlist in itunes? can certainly be an answer of the future.


Answer by Kinga M

the music should still be there, in songs but not In the play list I assume, you can make a new one by going to “file” and clicking “New smart playlist” you can make a different type of playlist when clicking “new playlist folder”


Know a lot better?

Leave your own individually styled answer into the comments!
Relaxdaily’s background music instrumentals; slow, peaceful, atmospheric music that can be used as a soundtrack for multiple activities. Depending on your in…



“Music” in iTunes, how to create a smart playlist do I need?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive